ACCREDITATION FOR SCHOOLS, PRACTITIONERS & ASSOCIATE MEMBER SCHOOLS
The Federation of Subtle Energy Medicine (FSEM) accredits training schools and the therapists who have qualified with these schools. Schools and practitioners work to specified high level of training and practicing standards which were set and maintained for more than 20 years. During that time they were also upgraded as and when required. There is a strong focus upon practical knowledge and experience, so that all FSEM members are able to practice with confidence and expertise.
FSEM accreditation was established in order to provide the public with the best possible care, protect the integrity of the therapies in question and to give practitioners recognition for their considerable skills.
Watch this video about standards of training and practice.
FSEM Member Schools presently offer part-time training in:
- Subtle Energy Medicine: Practitioner Training; 2 years and Specialist; 4-5 years
- Crystal and Energy Healing/Therapy: Practitioner training; 2 years
- Energy Healing/Therapy: Practitioner Training; 2 years
- De-Stress Therapy: Practitioner Training; 18 months
- Teacher Training in the Healing Arts: approx. 9 to 12 months
For a list of schools please visit the FSEM Schools page.
FSEM Practitioners presently offer:
- Subtle Energy Medicine: Practitioner and Specialist Level
- Crystal and Energy Healing
- Energy Healing
- Bach Flower Remedies
- Stress Healing
- De-Stress Therapy
For more in depth information on each discipline please visit the FSEM Accredited Therapies page.
ASSOCIATE MEMBER SCHOOLS
For more information please visit the FSEM Schools Page
© All rights reserved FSEM 2019